50+ Gunna quotes and captions for Instagram

Here in this article, we have shared  more than 50 Gunna quotes and captions for instagram that you can use for your pictures as well as captions.

Gunna is one of the know American rapper, he has released many songs which are admired by thousands of people.

There are also interesting Gunna quotes and captions that people like to know and use for their purpose.

Gunna quotes and captions for Instagram:

I took the top off, I'm dripping like hot sauce.

Gunna quotes
Gunna quotes


I took a loss and it made me a boss.


I got drank and it's clean raw. Baby give me that mean mouth.


It's so hard to catch up because love hurts. She don't come easy, nigga, it's hard work.

Gunna captions for Instagram
Gunna captions for Instagram


I need some love to go with this hate. Give mama a hug, we finally made it.


Break the bricks and the bales down. Cashing in and I cash out.

Gunna lyrics and sayings


You don't want me to see greatness. I don't want to share relations.


In love with my life, and you wish we could trade.


Spend a whole M in the mall, boy you crazy. Clinch to that shit, bet' not trust your old lady.


They say Gunna you the best, I done went and got a check. I'm about to flex, it's an Audemar Piguet Rocking diamonds, I'm wet.


Sometimes a gangsta need a hug.


I'ma give all my problems above.


Hate when people keep doin' too much.


Keep it real, the streets show you no love.


Got Chanel, I can see now, I got back on my feet now. I can take care my team now, I'ma hold my whole team down.


I took the top off. I'm dripping like hot sauce.



Business is business, so you gotta pay me.


I connected all the dots. Pulled that foreign off the lot.


It's easy to slip, don't want you to fall. Might drip on this b- like Met Gala, ballin'. Answer her texts, don't answer her calls.


I got that flame to the torch, young Gunna ball with no court. I hit that trap and quit sports, I give all thanks to the lord.


Yeah I drip when I'm in town, I'm just tryna stay in bounds. And I'm milking my cash cow, Gunna came with his own sound.


Tell everything but the truth, get nothin' but love from my crew.


I put some diamonds on her toes, let that ho know that I'm rich.


I'm the greatest of all, my emoji is goat. Bouncin' my life, got my back off the rope.


I got some cash, I wanna spend it. New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it.


I'm a leader, I got 'em followin' my footsteps like the feds.


Every time I turn around I see a bankroll. I used to get hand-me-downs, now ain't a thing old.


I've been gettin' it since a toddler, I keep dollars on my head. Bein' a real one is my model, handle my problems, I ain't scared.


You don't gotta use the door, you can hop in front of tip.


I need some love to go with this hate. Give mama a hug, we finally made it.


Got Chanel, I can see now, I got back on my feet now. I can take care my team now, I'ma hold my whole team down.


I guess they hate what you do, pull up in coupes with no roofs. You caught me in a good mood, can't put a spike in my groove.


I done came a long way from the Buckhurst.


I can't decide, which foreign car I'ma ride, mmh. That Phantom Rolls body is wide.


We got some, but we come to get more.


I took the top off. I'm dripping like hot sauce.


Heard them crackers tryna play with your life. Get that dollar and don't drop a dime.


Spend a whole M in the mall, boy you crazy. Clinch to that shit, bet' not trust your old lady.


Come down to that paper, you gon' grind ain't you? They play with one of your partners, you gon' ride ain't you?


I built that way for that Porsche, I think I'm on a high horse. YSL, got none' but Hi-Tunes, we kill 'em off, no remorse.


Roll with my slime, yeah that my lizard. Ready to slide, you will get slithered.


It didn't take long, I ran up them racks. Bought it, ain't like it, ain't takin it back. I shoulda playin' linebacker, I want a sack.


They've been praying on my down, they don't wanna see me up. I done took so many fouls, now they seem keep me tough.


I gotta go (go), I gotta spend. I drove a boat, I'll drive again.


I'm savin' my money, I ain't goin' broke. Don't want no handouts, that shit ain't no joke.


It's so hard to stop holdin' a grudge. My lil' dawg split your shit like a Dutch.


Whatever you do don't give it up baby. Go clean up, I got hundreds in the tub baby.


Yeah, she sent me a text, I don't answer her call. She love when I flex and shop in the mall. Relieving her stress, I beat down her walls. Skeet-skeet on her chest, she kissin' my balls.


Bitch, I'm a shark, I'm not a whale. Lean in my cup and my bladder.


All that pain, we remain cool. It's a shame what that fame do.



It's easy to slip, don't want you to fall. Might drip on this b- like Met Gala, ballin'. Answer her texts, don't answer her calls.


We gon' take it over, this is our nation. I'ma ride that Rover, I need high maintenance.


You ain't my slime, you ain't my slime. Young Gunna Gunna, I'm in my prime.


I don't see no one but us, I don't seem to worry much. I been high inside the clouds I can feel 'em and touch.


I know scammers that's known to swipe. Keep a hammer, I know you ain't right.


Talking to my cousin through the wall. Know they're waiting on my downfall.


Hope that money don't change you.


she sent me a text, I don't answer her call. She loves when I flex and shop in the mall.


I got hundreds bent up in the basket. I been killing the game with no casket.


Not the small face, I'm getting the king Patek. Blue cheese hundreds all over my salad.


That boy say my name, I went and got me some strain. You know I don't crash, I just stay in my lane. Please don't compare, because we not the same.


When it comes to business I'm handling mine, yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time.


Thinking 'bout that money got my mind racing. Time is running out, I'm running out of patience.


I trapped for a living and been had a name. Work hard for these clothes, cars, and watches and chains.


She know I'm a beast, it ain't easy to tame. She squirt on my sheets while I beat out her frame. Dozed off, woke back up, she still sayin' my name.


I stay geeked up, I think I'm an addict. I been fucking this freak, I'm her daddy.


Gunna quotes about love;


We don't need no one vouchin' for us. I've been grindin' and found me a bust. I've been searchin' for love and found lust.


Pick and chose who the right one to trust. Keep it real it's a lot fake love. Niggas hate but they bitches in love. And the Bentley all white like a dove.

I hope you enjoyed reading all these Gunna quotes and captions. Please comment below your favorite line from this collection.

And if you think that we have missed any of his popular quotes then let us know in the comment section.

And if you wish us to provide quotes by any other American rapper then let us know.






Comments